1. Sandbach's "Kat the priestess"
At ca. 3:26 a video maker was strongly criticized because he referred to burgmaids as "priestesses" (image 1). Later she praises Sandbach's translation (image 2), not aware that the video maker used it (image 3). Compare original manuscript fragment and transliteration Ottema (image 4), also translation Ott (image 5).
2. Video by Bruce Stafford with first comments to Kat's video.
- 00:00 Cows with golden horns or Mountains of gold?
- 07:27 Od/Ott: odium or odla?
- 'Hja' is plural; all daughters of Earth recieved Wralda's breath.
- 16:14 'Stof', substance, dust
- 20:10 Hate makes no sense in context
- 20:35 Compare English with Fryas
- 23:05 Wiki introduction
- 27:10 Disrespect of Wralda
- 28:50 Resume, announcement
3a.Video by Bruce Stafford of our Fryday phonecall with screenshares: introduction to Oera Linda-wiki and Oera Linda-forum, to word studies and other news. We also discuss the words referred to in the Kat lady video.
- 00:00 Introduction by Bruce
- 00:50 Start of call
- 02:18 Magy or magus, 'mágjara'
- 04:45 Raubenheimer 'translation'
- 08:20 Atland flood year
- 09:16 Frisland on old maps
- 09:38 Why new translation?
- 10:54 More about 'mágí'
- 12:05 Oera Linda-wiki
- 13:25 Magyars/magi, Gola/Gauls
- 14:45 Trump's MAGA, 'màga'
- 16:17 Sandbach's 'priestess'
- 17:03 'Vnfrya weld': domination
- 19:53 Pronunciation 'Frya', Fryslân
- 22:10 Pronunciation 'Jan', Jon
- 23:46 Two 'Kát'/Kate characters
- 25:06 Navigating wiki/translations
- 26:46 Word and grammar studies
- 27:44 Frya's Standskrift font
- 28:04 Project volunteers
- 29:03 Oera Linda-forum
- 32:50 'Anfang', beginning/potential
- 35:56 'T' for 'the', 'to', 'it', or 'at'
- 37:08 Tamfana, temple, tempus, time
- 38:05 Begin, 'bijin', beguines
- 38:33 Future discussions
- 39:39 New (5th) Codex edition
- 39:57 New Dutch translation
- 40:13 Live presentations
- 40:23 Various end notes and conclusion
3b.Same video from Ott's screen, unedited version without intro.
Post a Comment